Thursday, December 4, 2008

My friendship situation

I don't feel like I am doing well with my friends right now.
I have been slacking and been selfish to some but have avoided others for good reason.
I need to get out of my anti-social slump and get out there a bit more. I have become content with the wide variety of movies I can watch on my 5 HBO channels and left the cold to others.
I have used school as an excuse and told everyone I am too busy, which i kind of am. I need to do a better job with time management to be able to juggle my 25 hours of class, work and studying to be able to make some time for my friends and not just the television.
I haven't been hanging out with poonam because I do NOT enjoy interacting with megan and she is in between us, and poonam is going out more so I don't really see her at night either.
We are starting to grow apart.
Then Casey comes into the picture and we have been spending a lot of time together. Now I just need a break and I don't want to keep getting told what I say isn't valid just because she doesn't agree.
Those were my two best friends who are starting to fade a bit from me and I either need to get them back or make new friends.
I really need to hang out with shelly and the boys more because I miss them and don't go over there much. I am kind of done with drinking everyday and that is all they do.
What is a girl to do?
I still have my work friends I suppose...

1 comment:

dMonti said...

What about your home, truly your true, friends? :-D