Monday, May 26, 2008

Big Boobs, Blonde Hair and Tight abs.

I don't want/need male attention in the normal sense (for hook ups, make outs, etc). Want I do miss is being seen period. Lately, (not sure if its the weight thing or the fact that i love someone and people can sense that) I have had not as much as a look my way by anyone of the opposite sex. The more I go out and physically see how men treat women in club/bar and any other drinking occasions I see that men are looking for the hottest girls and that includes, being blonde, having big boobs, and/or having a tight ass and abs. Since I have none of the above should I be expecting no one to find me even interesting enough to talk to? I know for a fact that I am a generous, loving, interesting person. Obviously a great conversation is not what these guys are looking for, but why not? Aren't my qualities what is actually important in life? I would sooo much rather talk to an interesting fun and sweet guy who is ugly than listen to a hot cocky guy talk about boobs, blonde hair and abs or himself and how many girls he can get.
This is why I am tired of the Gainesville club scene.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly. I hate going to nightclubs where you can not enjoy the company of other people. Isn't that the point? Girls wont talk to any guys because all most guys are interested in is a hook up. I am entirely over it all.