Saturday, May 24, 2008

music

I'm not original at all (not even today) in saying that music touches the soul in a way like nothing else. Songs change my mood. The song 'Stand' by Rascal Flats is what i put on whenever i feel like something is tearing me down or if there is something that is beating me i life. 'Like a Prayer' By Madonna is what I put on when I wanna feel sexy and dance. 'Perfect' is what I put on when I think of me and josh...Its actually a song about how relationships don't have to be perfect to be great, just like me and josh. There is so much I that I learn from songs. I learned from fergie that I can be such a lady and dancin like a hoe. and its ok for grey goose to get ur girl feelin loose.
I learned from Elton John what life and love is like. I learned from garth brooks what loosing a best friend is like, and that god's greatest gift is unanswered prayers.

I am so grateful that I have music to teach me things because all high school taught me was how to work 35 hours a week and go to school at the same time and all college is teaching me is that sometimes life sucks and is amazing all at the same time.

No comments: