Tuesday, July 8, 2008

everyone's favorite place to eat....apparently

I obviously work at the best fast food restaurant and everyone's favorite place.
In the past three days my ghost has been through the drive through that I stand at every single night. It's so odd because I know she knows nothing about me. I know she has no clue what is going on. Now everyone I work with recognizes her and tells me when she comes in. Apparently she eats no where else.
I actually talked to her today. I said "hey, you're zorah! do you know who I am? " Of course she replies no she does not know who I am . I simply say, oh well we both know josh bird I am his friend.
that is all I said. That is all i wanted to say. I just wanted her to know that everytime she comes here and i stare at her it isn't because I'm a lesbo its because I know who she is.
It made me feel better. I am glad I said it, I am sorry it pissed Josh off but it was innocent. He should be happy that is all I said and all I will say. I would never want to hurt him or cause him trouble. In all fairness every time I see her, which is alot lately I lose my appetite and want to vomit.
But I would never tell her what I truly want to tell her...you can rest easy Josh Bird. I would never do that to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted some tacos last night at 2am, but you were closed. I was crushed.