Sunday, July 20, 2008

I quit

I give up. I have done everything in my power to show josh how much I love him and have only been rejected time and time again. Led to believe we were going to be together again I had so much hope and happiness on the line. That is all forgotten.
All that is left of me is an empty shell. There is a whole in my heart where Josh used to live.
He just couldn't be honest with himself and therefore could not be honest with me. He will probably start a relationship with zorah and I will be forgotten. It started out that he didn't think we should get together right now, and it quickly (within hours) turned into "I want to give it a shot with zorah" mentality.
Everything changed before my eyes. Every piece of my already broken heart has been severed once more.
I have to quit.
I give up.
It's your turn Josh. If you want you're space. Then ask for it. Don't hide behind protecting me. If you are starting a relationship with her than I deserve to know after all "I am the girl you are in love with"?
If you are still confused and still want to be with me but also want to be with her than i need to know that too.
If you want to still be friends while you date her then give me time, I will come around, after all, I can't ignore you and you can't ignore me, we are too important to each other.
I will not be the one to call you. I will not be the one to seek you out anymore. If you want me, if you want to talk to me or spend time with me....you know where I am, you know my number.
If you are going to date her I will not wait for you any longer. It is your decision. If you have already made it, I deserve to know.
I officially quit you if thats what you want.

No comments: