Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sacrifice

I am putting it out there that I do not hate Josh. I am extremely hurt beyond anything I could have ever imagined in my lifetime but I do not hate him. I love him in fact. Even after everything he has put me through, I still am in love with him. Granted, after all the hurtful things he has done to me some major act of god or gigantic gesture of love from him would have to happen for me to get back together with him.
I won't lie I sometimes think of going to his house waking him up in the dead of night, if he ever sleeps at his house, and punching him square in the face.
The truth is no matter what he does to me I will always be there to support him. I may not always love him, if he keeps doing the things he is doing the love may eventually burn out or be directed toward someone who actually wants it.
I guess what I want to say is I will never turn my back on you. I may get angry with you but I am more than entitled to feel that way.
We will always find a way to laugh with each other no matter how broken I am.

No comments: