Monday, September 29, 2008

for you my friend

You know who you are this is for you. I already started the list awhile ago, I kind of had to for survival.
1) finding someone who is more emotionally available and willing to talk instead of just laugh things off.
2) needing someone who will push me when i am lazy instead of always having to push them.
3) Being able to have cats, he was allergic when too many were around. although I do not want to become THE CAT LADY.
4) being able to form a closer relationship with god, not that he ever stopped me, on the contrary but this experience has sort of forced me to look to someone when I couldn't look to him.
5) forcing myself to get out of my comfort zone, with him I was always so happy just being myself. Now I have to force myself to be more open, and more extroverted or I'll end up alone.

This list may not have been what you were looking for but it's all I got so far, this is a lot harder than I thought. It's hard to think of reasons I am better off without him when deep down I know I'm not.

No comments: