Sunday, September 28, 2008

low

I'm just having a rough day, maybe I am about to start my period or maybe my dreams are starting to affect my awake time.
I just sat in my car and balled for the first time in weeks. I was doing well. I was feeling better, out of nowhere in church I started crying and as soon as I got to my car I let it all go. I sobbed harder than I have in a long time. I don't even know why. I mean I know why but I don't know why specifically at church and today. I guess its that I can't take her writing on his wall and being all happy with him. I can't take him being happy with someone else while I am so miserable. It's just so unfair that I have to go through this and he will never have to go through it.

2 comments:

press play. said...

I asked my ex how he got over it so quickly, he replied. "It's just easy to shut it off".

If only it was that easy for us.

Anonymous said...

Try crack. You really wont care about much else.