Monday, September 22, 2008

Openness

People have the hardest time being open. I don't get it. I wish everyone were as open as me or I wish I could get more people to open up. Maybe I do sometimes and I just don't realize it was me who opened them up.

I love being open for the most part. I will not lie to you. ask me a question and you will get the answer no matter what the question.
I really like being like this. sometimes it puts people off and sometimes I get frustrated cause I am alone in being open. It is so worth it though to not have anything bottled up, to always let myself out. The hardest thing in the world to me is to lie when someone asks me how I am doing. If someone asks...I tell. If someone wants to know what i did with my day, I tell them. I don't just say, I went to school or work. I start from the beginning and work my way down.

Being open is so liberating. I know I have nothing to hide. I know that if someone doesn't like something about me, that's ok because there are things I don't like about myself.
The only thing I am not willing to shout from the rooftop in my life right now is that i am in a Christian sorority. I am working on that, but honestly I judge myself a little for being in it because it still just isn't me. I am trying to enjoy regardless.


Everyone should try being open and honest on the most real level possible because trust me it helps me sleep at night.

No comments: