Saturday, August 16, 2008

everyone except my heart turned out to be right

Everyone told me to get away from him when he started dating her. EVERYONE. Did I listen, of course not. I always without fail follow my heart. It's what I do. I always trust it because it usually doesn't steer me wrong. This time it had intentions of killing me, that it did.
Everyone told me that he didn't want me and he didn't love me anymore. Everyone said he was over me and he had already moved on. Did I listen, no i didn't listen to them, I listened to HIM. He told me he did love me, he told me he did want me, he told me he could see us together forever, he said he had never moved on. I believed him. I trusted him completely.
Everyone one was right. He can tell me all day long that he still loves me, he has and he still maintains that he loves me, to the point that he gets angry because I don't believe him anymore. The truth is and everyone has said the SAME DAMN THING. "IF HE LOVED YOU HE COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS TO YOU". I time and time again made excuses for him because I believed him. I finally ran out of excuses, there is no excuse left.
I hope that one day soon we can be friends.
I deserve so much better.

No comments: