Monday, August 25, 2008

VIP treatment

Waking up at 6am is never fun no matter the circumstance. I knew today had to be great when I woke up because i was passed due for a great day.
I had to be to work by 7, which sucked. traffic occured, shit happens.
Work was boring, everyone wanted to know how the summer was...i said i am pretending this summer never happened. they all seemed curious, I ignored them.
I was only there for 3 hours so time went by quickly.
I was freaking out because i left work at 10 and have to be in class by 10:40. With driving and catching a bus, i was worried I would be late.
God smiled upon me...He sent me a limo!!!
He said to the guys at 105.3 radio station in gainesville, "Cristy had a bad summer, lets start the year off right and make her day great"
"yes God." they replied.
They sent a limo to pick me up and take me to school on time. I felt special.

Actually they do it every year and picked up other people too but I was the first person to look at the limo and say heck yes, no one else at the bus stop would be the first to get in.

My first class was fun, the teacher is supposedly gay but I can't tell. The class seems like it will be interesting and I am eager to get an A.
I had break so tried out tijuana flatts for the first time ever with a friend and one of his friends. it was tasty.

I enrolled myself into the counseling program at UF. I now have an appointment with a counselor every wed at 1pm. I am actually terrified. I think I am getting better and I am worried that telling a new person about my depression will only make me suffer more. I am leaving it in god's hands.

My second class was awesome, professor is fun, seems lax, fun topic. I get to produce and write movies, and edit them and learn to do all kinds of cool media stuff. It seems like it will be alot of fun. Also most classes with only 20 people are fun.

All in all I had some low points but I had a kickass first day, now I am going to do some decorating and read. I am glad I am back in gainesville, I missed my drunken friends.

No comments: