Monday, August 18, 2008

Gainesville will never be home.

I am heading back to Gainesville either tomorrow or wednesday. I will be going back to school. I will not be running from my heartache I will instead be walking toward my future.
I at first looked at me going back early as the only way for me to live to see another day. Now I look at it as a way to see my life start again.
Every chapter of my life has been great so far, sure there have been struggles but they have all been worth seeing come to pass. This next chapter will be the greatest of all because I will be starting it out truly on my own and without a security blanket to run to, I will be on my own. I will start this school year with a new major, new friends, a new focus and I will be dating new people.
It will be good for me to get away from this place, to put it behind me for a while but I will not run from him I will only run toward myself.
Even though i am going to gainesville for another year, it will never be my home. My home is where ever my family is, mostly just rocky though, lol.
I might be able to graduate sooner than I thought. We will see.
I can't wait to see what God has planned for me now.

Goodnight everyone, don't forget about me, I won't forget about you.

1 comment:

dMonti said...

Hey I like how you said you're walking toward your future, not away from your past. That's the right attitude to have!