Sunday, August 17, 2008

Following corey's leadership role.

I too have happy things I can blog about and just to prove you all wrong I am going to blog only awesome things for a while...we'll see how long that lasts.
The one thing I never thought I would actually enjoy watching is the Olympics. I have never watched them except for the gymnastics and that's only when I actually used to participate in the sport.
The thing I hated about the Olympics is there are way too many freaking sports. Every few seconds, as soon as you get into a sport/event they switch it up on you with some cheesy transition like, "now tumbling back over to the U.S. gymnast team".

o k, so they never said that but I could imagine some of them have wanted to say that.

I freaking love all the U.S.A teams because they have time and time again proven how awesome America is at ignoring important things like work and school and instead trained their entire lives on one activity and that is all they are capable of doing.
I am sure once micheal Phelps finishes winning every swimming award possible that he will retire and live in a mansion somewhere and doing commercials for Nike or Corn Flakes every time he needs some extra cash.

Nastia, corey's new lover, is one of the oldest girls compete ting at the olympics. It's good he at least chose the legal one. I am proud of you corey.
Nastia is also the most amazing gymnist in the world as proven by her gold medal in individual gymnastics. I was happy that she got the gold because she was underscored I thought in at least two of her events. She deserved to win my more than she did.
That of course is my expert opinion since I did gymnastics for one year when i was like 8.

The truth is I love the Olympics so much now, especially since at misty's house I can do whatever I want and watch it later because she has the amazing and unforgettable tivo.
I love watching Olympics because there are sooo many things to watch, its never the same thing. There is always a different sport on, every other second you can watch a new sport.
frankly some of these sports shouldn't have been added to the Olympics such as couple diving, who cares if you can count to five in your head and jump of a board at the same time as someone else...that should not be a sport.
I miss synchronized swimming and the version of gymnastics that involved waving a ribbon and other items around...that was just cool.

Go phelps and gooo nastia. U.S.A Rocks China like an earthquake.

No comments: