Monday, June 2, 2008

Indiana Jones and Sex and the City

Indiana Jones was good. Not great. I find the ending to be lame and annoying. I love shia Labouffe normally but this was not his greatest role and it became cheesy toward the end. I do however appreciate the action scenes which were well done and rather exciting. yay for swinging on vines and monkeys leading the way, always a good time.

Sex and the City, I love the show so of course I will love the movie.
Not only was it a great end to sex with the city girls and our secret relationship but it was just generally interesting to watch. I am not the big fashion lover, I don't need labels. I did, however enjoy watching carrie's sense of high fashion. I find High Fashion to be rather tacky, tasteless, and funky for lack of a better word. I like to make fun of it. I'm a cynical person of course I will get more joy from putting things down then lifting them up, its just how I operate.

Next movies on the list...
get smart-can't wait
the strangers- really scared but being forced to go
the zohan- i love adam sandler
the hulk
hancock
dark knight
Harry Potter 6

No comments: