Sunday, June 22, 2008

stupid dreams

I had an extremely vivid dream last night. One in which I am sure was physically vocalized but no one was around to hear the tears.
It was so real it was as if it really happened. When I woke up i felt sad and alone. my eyes were puffy I think I did really cry. I think my heart did break a little. I think what happened in my dream, or night terror if you will, really happened in my heart.
All my emotions poured themselves into my subconscious only to harass me in my only time of peace. My sleep.
I blame myself, I should have read Eldest before bed. I read and wrote blogs and got on facebook. Any thought at 4 or 5 in the morning is too early/or late in my case to be dwelled upon.
Hopefully the nap i take today will be light and easy and emotionless.

No comments: